Joy Mellow Common Phrases

 Joy Mellow Common Phrases:

  • "I'm not from around here, you can call me The Artist."
  • "I'm here to help."
  • "I'm a bit of an escape artist."
  • "Moving things around is kind of my thing."
  • "I think I can hack it."
  • "I just need a little more training."
  • "I didn't know I could do that!"
  • "I have just the thing for this situation!"
  • "I can hold on to this for now."
  • "Back off!"
  • "Creativity is key."
  • "I'm sure I can come up with something."
  • "Inspiration light bulb! I've got an idea!"
  • "Well that didn't go well!"
  • "I want to settle things peacefully."
  • "You've forced my hand."
  • "I think we've learned a valuable lesson today."
  • "I'm glad I could help."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Joy Mellow Power Grid & Mini Bio