Popular posts from this blog
Joy Mellow Story Dice Game
Roll 1d6 for each and use your results to fill out the Joy Mellow story template. Settings: 1. Parallel Universe 2. Alien Planet 3. The Distant Future 4. The Ancient Past 5. A specific significant historical event. 6. A current event. Solutions: 1. Teleportation 2. Personal Alarm System 3. Utility Belt 4. Universal Keyboard 5. Smart Headphones 6. Available Resources in the area. Conflicts: 1. Natural Disaster 2. Crime 3. Monster Attack 4. Personal Drama 5. Hunt (Treasure Hunt, Bounty Hunt, Scavenger Hunt) 6. Apocalypse Low-Points: 1. The first strategy failed, made the main character vulnerable, and put the main character in a perilous situation. 2. The first strategy succeeded at stopping the first conflict, but as a direct consequence a second, greater conflict has arisen and put the main character in jeopardy. 3. The first strategy accidentally made things worse rather than make things better. 4. The first strategy worked, but a villain from the main character's past has returne...
Joy Mellow Common Phrases
Joy Mellow Common Phrases: "I'm not from around here, you can call me The Artist." "I'm here to help." "I'm a bit of an escape artist." "Moving things around is kind of my thing." "I think I can hack it." "I just need a little more training." "I didn't know I could do that!" "I have just the thing for this situation!" "I can hold on to this for now." "Back off!" "Creativity is key." "I'm sure I can come up with something." "Inspiration light bulb! I've got an idea!" "Well that didn't go well!" "I want to settle things peacefully." "You've forced my hand." "I think we've learned a valuable lesson today." "I'm glad I could help."
Comments
Post a Comment